Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crazy Baked Chicken Wings

There is a wing place I know that mixes the garlic flavor sauce with the barbecue flavor sauce and calls the result crazy flavor. I think they are delicious. I had some chicken wings to cook and thought I would try to create a similar flavor. This is the first recipe I have ever invented so please leave comments with ways I can improve it.

Ingredients:
2 pounds chicken wing sections
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse wings.


Combine dry ingredients in a gallon size zippered storage bag. Add wings. Seal bag. Toss to coat. Place wings on a foil lined baking sheet covered in cooking spray.


Bake for 60 minutes.


For the sauce, heat equal parts barbecue sauce and butter in a skillet. Add garlic salt and hot sauce to taste. Place fully cooked wings in skillet to coat with sauce.



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment